Community and social enterprise related articles, reports and publications, 1991 to 1992
- 1991-1992 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Name of creator
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
This file contains 1 folder of documents on a range of topics including the following examples:
- Community development and social economy
- Introduction to the International symposium 'Local Economy', Technical University of Berlin, 18 November 1992
- Quality assurance and improvement
- Housing Trust
- Basic Income Research Group (BIRG) briefing notes
- Community business
- Draft chapter of publication 'reflections on community enterprise and community business in Britain'
- Review by John Pearce, 'Community co-operative activity in the UK'
- CBS Network discussion papers
- Illustrations representing the community enterprise continuum
- Comic illustrating 'The five stages in setting up a successful community business'
- Workers co-operatives and community enterprise
- Mondragon co-operative group