GB 1847 SECS-CBSN/6/4/10
Correspondence of John Pearce regarding continued development of the Scottish Community Enterprise Investment Fund (SCEIF)
- March 1990 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Name of creator
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
This file contains 1 folder of documents on a range of topics including the following examples:
- Letters from organisations and individuals in response to requests for investment in SCEIF (part removed for data protection)
- Financial information including report on launch budget vs actual income/expenditure; investor's cheques deposited
- Analysis by amount and region of share applications no. 173-235
- Letter from Ethical Investment Research Service (EIRIS) regarding their directory of alternative investments
- Correspondence regarding district councils investment in SCEIF
- ICOF briefing on 'Attracting social investors'
- Photocopy of leaflet for the International Federation of Alternative Trade (IFAT)
- Discussion paper for SCEIF Directors on 'Policy and procedure re. making loans'
- Correspondence with SCEIF's solicitors regarding policy and procedures for making loans
- Scottish Development Department circular on the 'Acquisition of land compensation rate of interest after entry'
- Letters regarding absence of women on the SCEIF Board
- SCEIF prospectus containing photocopy of the SCEIF certificate of incorporation; letters from August 1989 and AV presentation notes from the SCEIF launch event; handwritten income and expenditure sheets for October 1989 to March 1990
-Letters regarding invitations to apply for loans, including SCEIF information sheet 'Information for loan applicants' and 'Enterprise News: Journal of the Scottish financial community', no.17, December/January 1989-1990
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Open although access to some records may be restricted by data protection legislation.