- GB 1847 QC/4/1/1/4
This file contains 1 typescript letter:
-From James McCallum to W J Anderson regarding arrangements for the Society to take temporary possession of the building
The Red Cross Society used the new building as a hospital for the duration of the war. Agreements were made on alterations to make it suitable for use as a hospital, fixtures and fittings, insurance, rental, and the condition of the building on being returned to use by the College.